Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search

ACTIVE 55+ Communities

I plan on moving to the southern Illinois area soon, so this message includes parts of MO, TN, and KY area, that I am interested in.  I am trying to find listings for ACTIVE 55+ communities, much like they have here in Tucson, AZ, where I am currently located.  I will be looking for a place to either rent or buy, but I do have a budget that I need to adhere to.  The listings that I have been able to find include ones that are for assisted living places, etc., that provide meals and nursing care options.  This in not what I am looking for.  I have seen one or two listings for Del Webb communities, which is something that I would be looking for.  Just wondering if anyone knows of a 'go to' website that might have this information?  Thank you in advance.

Diane

Esteemed Social Butterfly

Hi Diane @dp7527 , if there is a LOA (local office of aging) in the areas you are interested, I would CONTACT them. Please be very careful with your ONLINE SEARCHES - a lot of "dishonest" folks on them and the SITE OWNERS do not care.

Good Luck!  😎

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

More From AARP