Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Regular Contributor

new instant win game

not a fan of the new instant win game, please go back to the old way

Gold Conversationalist

Hey @AndrewM333062 @Karyn8

& @jungfrau BTW: I saw your other post too!

Agree with all!

A few days ago I was replying to a friend about this โ€œnew instant win gameโ€

โ€œAFA the โ€˜visual enhancementโ€™....weโ€™ll have to wait & see what it actually looks like! However...to me....I donโ€™t see the advantage of this โ€˜newโ€™ way to see the ever familiar

โ€œSORRY YOU DIDNโ€™T WINโ€ ...especially with:

โ€œwitness geometric magic as squares dance into winning patterns.โ€ Yippee Ki-Yay! haahaaha

A loss is a loss....sugar coating ainโ€™t gonna make momma any more happier... LOL!!โ€

Anyway... Take care all yโ€™all!  โ˜ฎ๏ธ  ~Allen  ๐ŸŒˆ

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist

I agree. This format is horrid. After a spin you're stuck going back to rewards and starting again. It takes longer to tell you "sorry you didn't win". It wasn't broken but they fixed it anyway!

Karyn
Contributor

I just posted that I got 3 matching symbols and did not win. What's the point? It's ridiculous.

Kudos
Views
Community Concierge

Hi Jungfrau! The matching pictures must be 3 pictures of the gift card that you are trying to win. -Sue J-

Silver Conversationalist

I also got 3 matches and did not win.  Much prefer the old Instant Win when confetti came out of the box. 

Silver Conversationalist

@JoLo49  Thatโ€™s my opinion too, I have said all along I loved the 

confetti, balloons & ribbons. THIS SUCKS ๐Ÿคฎ ๐Ÿคฎ

Does anybody know what it actually takes to WIN an instant win now ????. ๐Ÿฅด ๐Ÿฅด

It sure ainโ€™t any 3 matching symbols as we were led to believe.

๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค

lucyp061351
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

More From AARP