Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Gold Conversationalist

MARCH EXTRA REGRET-IT!!

Hey y’all membaz!

Well....I just wrote to a friend: let’s hope that there will be a whole new day...& new month ahead...full of useful sweeps & IWs & GCs...

Unfortunately....IT’S SAD REALITY.....that for all your hard work...taking all these EXTRA REGRET-IT lessons...& if you were hoping for some good Points Only items to redeem....will only net you a few measly $5 Gift Cards! Of course that is until they sell out!

The other offers of ....>>>>paying money to them....like $16 for a $20 Value (a measly 20% off)...in the end ....IMHO...is NOT A REWARD FOR MEMBERS.......therefore-for me-it is a waste of time...

& for the1st time since this wonderful NEW Rewards program began...I’m not gonna even try for any of it!

Maybe some of y’all can use the stuff...but....

Going to bed...MEH!

Just another day in paradise...eh? LOL!

Anyway... Take care peeps!  ☮️  ~Allen  🌈

Social Butterfly

@Therapist4u 

Agreed...not trying for any of it.

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Regular Contributor

i can't even access them it keeps coming up sorry no points try back later every month this happens ridiculous

Community Concierge

Hi Andrew! I am not sure if you are talking about the videos or the Daily Deals.  New Daily Deals are available Monday through Friday from 12 p.m. – 2 p.m. ET or while supplies last. Please send me a private message to AARP Main Facebook PM https://m.me/aarp. So that you can explain more, so I can assist. -Sue J

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

More From AARP