Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Contributor

Princess Cruise Gift Cards

I no longer see the Princess Gift Cards offered as a discounted gift card.  Anyone know if they have been discontinued?  Thanks

Kudos
Views
Replies
0 Kudos
Contributor

BE AWARE. THEY CAN NOT be used to pay for the drink pkg I have 1300.00 in cards that are now useless. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

I’m surprised as when I called they said they could be used for that

Contributor

I’d purchase them from you… 

0 Kudos
Contributor

I used them on our total balance, with the Plus package. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

We have digital gift cards from Carnival, Celebrity, Royal Caribbean, Holland America Line, and Princess cruise lines available to purchase in the Rewards catalog at a discounted rate. Please visit: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/?cmp=SNO-LITHIUM---&socialid=13186813894 to learn more. -Carla S.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Contributor

@AARPConsumerCare 

I clicked your link and went through all of the rewards. I cannot find Princess gift cards. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi KristaK. You are correct. Princess Cruise Gift Cards are not currently available, but please keep checking back as the AARP Rewards website is updated often. - Stephen K. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

I had a problem finding the Princess gift cards too but I finally found them by searching the Redeem/All Rewards catalog and NOT the Redeem/Members Only catalog.  You have to hit the “Load More” button several times to find them.  Happy cruising.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@JamesV595610 Great! Glad you were able to find what you were looking for 🙂  - Janelle M.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I do not see them either.  I had been purchasing then twice per month to pay down our Alaska Cruise balance for June 2024.  My last gift card purchase was 5/19.  😕

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@Gr8tchoice @jf51971777  Unfortunately, our team identified an issue with these items and had to pull them. Once the issue is resolved, the cards will be posted again! 

Contributor

• It’s now 3/2024. Are these gift cards coming back?
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi ak2284224. To purchase Princess Cruise Gift Cards at a discount please log in to AARP Rewards and search Princess. If you have any questions, I'm always here to help. - Stephen K.

0 Kudos
Contributor

they are not showing up!

Contributor

I joined AARP specifically to purchase Princess gift cards - I am unable

to find them on the website. It kept says join to see - now that I have joined

I still can not access the gift card page. Please provide the link to princess gift cards or a refund of my membership.

Community Concierge

Hi Holly! Thank you for joining AARP! You find the gift cards under Rewards. First you need to sign in to the AARP membership with your username and password. Then you go to the Rewards catalog. This link explains more: https://aarp.info/3kpryji. -Sue J

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi, I am wondering how AARP calculates the month to determine the 5 per month gift card purchasing. Is it Mar 1-31 considered a month, April 1-30, etc or does AARP count the 30 days from your last gift card purchase as the 30 day mark?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Great question, @RobertaS443500. Our Calendar Month starts at 12 a.m. ET on the first day of the month and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on the last day of the month. You can find more information on the Terms and Conditions page: https://www.aarp.org/about-aarp/rewards-terms-and-conditions/ - Diana G.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Thankyou that was very helpful

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

You're welcome, @RobertaS443500. - Diana G.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Princess cards are not showing up

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@SandraD364630 The Princess cards are listed on the AARP Rewards Redemption page. Check them out here: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/#sort-by=default  - Janelle M.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Contributor

Janelle, I have been having issues trying to purchase Princess gift cards since last week.  They do not show up under rewards, but if i search for them specifically, They show.  I put them in the cart, but continue to get an error message when I try to check out.  It is a $500 gift card.  Have these gift cards been discontinued?

Don

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi Don. The Princess gift cards have not been discontinued. The $500 Princess gift card is currently on sale for $460 and the $100 Princess gift card sells for $92 at https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/#sort-by=default What error message are you getting when you try to check out? - Stephen K. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

I had a problem finding the Princess gift cards but I found them by searching the Redeem/All Rewards catalog and NOT the Redeem/Members Only catalog.  

IMG_1326.jpeg

Notice on the screen shot that the Holland America gift card says Members Only and the Princess card does not.  Happy cruising.

0 Kudos
Contributor

0 Kudos
Contributor

Were you able to find it?Im about to join AARP so I can purchase Princess gift card

0 Kudos
Contributor

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hi Janelle,

As of today (19 Jul 2023) they don't appear as an option.  Are they coming back (Princess Gift Cards) 

Thanks

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

More From AARP