Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Contributor

Weather Control

If you already didn't know our government are controlling the weather. You can easily lookup on YouTube "Congress discussing what they refer to as "Cloud Seeding" but to what end are they willing to play God with CERN and this I doubt "Mother Nature" is going to retaliate!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@MDMARQUIS wrote:

If you already didn't know our government are controlling the weather. You can easily lookup on YouTube "Congress discussing what they refer to as "Cloud Seeding" but to what end are they willing to play God with CERN and this I doubt "Mother Nature" is going to retaliate!

@MDMARQUIS wrote:

Geoengineering is the term used to describe the manipulation of weather to combat the effects of global warming, according to the 
Oxford Geoengineering Programme. These methods are generally split into two categories โ€” carbon dioxide removal and solar geoengineering. 

Removing greenhouse gases from the atmosphere helps to prevent the sunโ€™s warmth being trapped in Earthโ€™s lower atmosphere and reduce ocean acidification. Meanwhile solar geoengineering is an attempt to reflect sunlight back into space. Here are some of the proposed and existing geoengineering processes, designed to alter the climate.  

SHOULD WE CONTROL THE WEATHER?

It may be the topic of daily small talk, but the weather and its changing states has a big impact on individuals, localized areas and the planet as a whole. In some countries prolonged drought creates harsh, dry conditions, while others are constantly threatened by surges of floodwater. Severe weather varies drastically from country to country, but according to the United Nations, one change in climate is common worldwide โ€” global temperatures continue to steadily increase. 

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Honored Social Butterfly

Hmmm, you'd think there'd be more catastrophic incidences then, geographically selected. I mean, every time there's a tornado, a state receives a relief fund of some kind. Also, I won't go to watch this video on YT, is it only our government controlling the weather in our Country? Are they doing this in other countries? Inquiring minds. I used to love Coast to Coast, too. Too bad Mr. Noory ruined it. Not enough tin foil in the world. ๐Ÿ˜‰

'Connect the Dots' Pee-Wee Herman's Community 

Bronze Conversationalist

Out of coincidence, I watched the movie Toxic Skies last week, Chem Trails anyone?   

I miss Coast to Coast, listened to it for years on 3rd Shift. 

As for "tin foil hats" my neighbors (& HOA) claim I was wearing one because I was still watching TV via an outdoor antenna (which they wanted removed).  

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist

You think they are still playing with HAARP array up in Alaska?

Could be... 

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

More From AARP