Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Regular Contributor

Virtual Pen Pals

I was looking for an online community to meet people, make friends and nurture platonic friendships. As an AARP member, I found a friendly and welcoming online community that I would like to introduce to others. What better way to do this than by promoting regular human connection through virtual pen pal friendships? You are invited to join this discussion so we can work together to find innovative ways to wipe out loneliness.

Life is good!
Kudos
Views
Replies
Regular Contributor

I would love to be a part of an ongoing discussion or Private Messages...I don't think it should have those under the age to join AARP in the discussions and that is just my opinion...I am cautious as I joined a pen pal group once, everyone was so nice, until a person I had been having nice discussions with was removed, acted as a man, too young for me but we had great conversations, and it was a woman, she got caught...

God is never late!
0 Kudos
Contributor

Great idea! 

Regular Contributor

Hi @Jasawa

Thanks for your response. I have some questions about this site. Do you prefer a discussion here or via private message?

Life is good!
0 Kudos
Contributor

I would be the wrong one to ask as I am trying to figure out the site also. Sorryโ€ฆ

Regular Contributor

So am I...๐Ÿ˜

God is never late!
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Welcome to the site,some really wonderful people here.. Enjoy!!!!

Regular Contributor

Hello @LeeS4949 thanks for your response. It's nice to meet the wonderful people here. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Life is good!
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist

Hi OldMarriedMan - I too am an oldmarried man.  I would be happy to chat(virtually) with you.  I live in SoCal and also believe that "Life is Good"!

Are you originally from the Chicago area?  I originated in MD, but left there at age 18.

Regards,

wilful

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

AARP Memorial Day Membership Sale

More From AARP