Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Contributor

Socialization

I would enjoy communicating with people. I am retired, but I was a cosmetologist, a nurse, and lastly a massage therapist. We farm for 30 years crops and cattle. Lost my husband a year ago which was devastating. Getting back on my feet has been difficult as we live in a rural area and there’s very few people around in the country. Not looking for sympathy, but want to try something different, talking with a penpal and learning about people outside of my area

Bronze Conversationalist

Welcome to AARP JuleeB,

I recently became aware of this - click here -----> The Ethel from AARP: Weekly Newsletter for Women 55+ (aarpethel.com)

..... and their Facebook group - click here -----> The Ethel | Facebook

..... plus a 'select' Facebook group - click here ------> The Ethel Circle | Facebook

With these AARP connected Facebook groups - you can discuss/ share and listen to various women  with limitless amounts of knowledge and experiences from all over the country.

😎   ( With the Facebook links - you may need to shut-off your 'adblocker' - temporarily at first  )

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

More From AARP