Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Contributor

Hello from Oregon

I was born in Texas, lived there (with a year out in Florida & one in Ohio) until I was 15, then moved to California, where I went to high school and started work in the title insurance world after working in grocery stores from 14 to 18.

Drafted at age 23, spent most of my two years at Fort Ord after MP school in Georgia. I eventually went to college, majored in English Lit and started writing poetry, still do that today. Moved to Oregon many years ago and would not want to live anywhere else. I worked in the title business for what seems like a lifetime and am enjoying retirement here in Oregon with my wife.

I read a lot, like jazz and oldies, good movies and watch a lot of English & Aussie crime shows.

Conversationalist

Hey and welcome from Georgia 🌻. I love the Brit crime and mystery shows too. Enjoy the group.

Rebecca
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Nice to meet a fellow Oregonian! 

If you are interested in gold check out my site! https://www.gold-retirement-solutions.com/
Silver Conversationalist

Hello from Maine and welcome to the community.

Trusted Contributor

Great lobster 🦞!!!

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

More From AARP