Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search

How about some USEFUL assistance for seniors?

How about some USEFUL assistance for seniors?

I do not need or want any of the 31 newsletters or offers I frequently receive.  What I want is someone to advocate for senior citizens (I'm 67) to be able to purchase items not packaged in such a way as to bring you to tears because it takes 20 minutes to  open a battery package.  We seniors frequently are dealing with arthritis or other issues that make what should be simple tasks exceedingly difficult.  C'mon AARP, instead of shilling programs to me, how about making a meaningful change in my life as a senior?

Honored Social Butterfly

I Hear ya @MaryC768943 - guess the packagers are having to obey the laws of protection for young children than listening to our needs -

You can, by giving permission, have your meds filled in NON-safety cap bottles - seniors did fight for that change - but batteries or most anything else I just don’t know.

It is up to us to become ingenious - or invent something for those who are like us.

So how did you finally get into that package?

It's Always Something . . . . Roseanna Roseannadanna
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

More From AARP