Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Contributor

Games not working

For several weeks there have been problems with the games on AARP and it is not being addressed! The games don't load properly  and is no longer fun. Coming to AARP is now just a nuisance and stressful. For a long time the games were helpful for my cognitive issues but now it is just aggravation and not worth my time. WHY is it not being corrected or addressed???

I, too, get "Loading", but nothing ever loads. Tried three different browsers; Edge, Chrome, and Firefox. All three with same results. AARP games no longer fun

Community Concierge

Here to help! Your games may not be working or loading because of technical issues such as conflicts created by too many active cookies, lack of available cache to complete a task, and/or an outdated browser. Please visit our help site: https://aarp.info/3epAstc for more information. -Carla S.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

It's not us. We've all tried all your "fixes" and none of them fix the issue. It's you. You broke it. Now how about fixing it?

0 Kudos

NO, not the case. One day your apps work, the next they don't -- and it's NOT because of "technical issues" with my computer. And no, your help site is not helpful. Most people I've talked to have simply gotten fed up and moved on away from AARP for precisely the same reason.

Community Concierge

Hi @RisaS8468, just to be sure, are you having issues with the games, the website in general or one of the AARP apps? - Diana G.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

It's on AARP's end - not ours!!  They just don't want to admit it!

Contributor

Agree. Since last week, I cannot access games. Screen shows “Loading” but nothing happens. Very frustrating,

!

Community Concierge

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the games, @c110250r. Here you'll find how to troubleshoot the issue: https://aarp.info/3epAstc Please let us know if that worked for you. - Diana G.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

still not working and i've done everything you have mention and it still does not work

Community Concierge

@MargaretM854207, if clearing cookies, updating your browser and running a speed test didn't solve the issue, I'll need some other information, so our team can take a look into this. Which games are you not able to play? Are you getting an error? Also, may I know which device and browser you're using? Thanks. - Diana G.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Mahjongg Dimensions.

I have done everything aarp has suggested to try to get the game to work and nothing helps.  This is on your end, not the users' end.

Doesn't matter what device or browser I am using - I just get a blank white screen with the word "LOADNING" across it and nothing happens.

Once it a while I will get the error message:  ?intcmp=AM-A5GAM-AGCMCP-FEA

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Thanks for providing the details, @MargaretM854207. I've escalated the issue you're having with Mahjongg Dimensions. Please allow 3-5 business days for an email with a response on the investigation. - Diana G.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Did all these things & game still won’t load. Very frustrating.

Community Concierge

Hi here to help! Your games may not be working or loading because of technical issues such as conflicts created by too many active cookies, lack of available cache to complete a task, and/or an outdated browser. Please visit our help site: https://aarp.info/3epAstc. I hope this helps! -Carla S.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Today, the Word Wipe seems to be working consistently. I have not changed anything. Thoughts?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Glad to hear is working now, @NikkiT122471. - Diana G.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Can you tell us what has changed on your platform to suddenly have so many of us have issues? I have done the chat, spoken to a rep, and read and tried all of the suggestions, but I really don’t think it’s on our side unless you have changed something. Please advise.

Contributor

Why are the Games problems not addressed? Should I just stop trying? No on ever responds, either. Bad news.

Community Concierge

Hello, here to help. Which game(s) were you trying to play? Did you get an error? - Daniela R.

0 Kudos

I have enjoyed relaxing with games on AARP, but it’s no longer fun when they don’t load. Repeatedly. For days. The problem continues, and AARP “help” continues its suggestions for us to clear our cache yada yada, which we know about. The issue is on their end. YOU fix the loading issue, AARP. As for me, I’m moving on to a site that is actually maintained. 

Joan McAninch Samuelson
Periodic Contributor

Exactly.  It’s really hit or miss in whether or not you get to play any games. It’s really annoying/frustrating. 

Community Concierge

I'm sorry to hear you're still having issues with our games, @joansamuelson. Which game(s) were you trying to play? Did you get an error? Also, what device and browser are you using? - Diana G.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I opened the Arkadium website and am happily playing Spider 

Periodic Contributor

I really enjoy playing Hurdle, but lately it loads maybe 1 out of 10 times I try.  the screen says "loading" and never changes.  It's a shame - seems like someone might want to take a look and fix it. 

Kudos
Views
Contributor

Hurdle is definitely a problem in the mornings. It just won't load although other games do. It would be nice if AARP would at least let us know what the problem is.

Info Seeker

Hurdle always fails at night for me! Super frustrating.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@TenaH540288  Your games may not be working or loading because of technical issues such as conflicts created by too many active cookies, lack of available cache to complete a task, and/or an outdated browser. To address this, visit: https://aarp.info/3epAstc  Let me know if I can help!  Jodee R. 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Once again, I have already done of that.  It still is not working. 

Community Concierge

Hello, if you continue to have issues with the games site, please follow the troubleshooting found here: https://aarp.info/3epAstc. Thank you. - Daniela R. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

More From AARP