Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Regular Contributor

Trouble accessing earn activities

Is anyone else having trouble accessing the earn activities today?

Community Concierge

@PeggyH674394 Are you getting an error message when you try to access the site: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/earn/ ? You may want to follow the website troubleshooting steps to get back on track: https://aarp.info/2I3wo4C  - Janelle M.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Yes I had trouble.  I finally was able to earn points but I didn't get the 50% bonus for being a AARP member.  Hopefully that will correct tomorrow.  I have had this happen many times before. I don't understand why they have the same problems for years and can't get it corrected.  

Community Concierge

Hi shamit. I am seeing that you are receiving your AARP member 50% bonus points. Please let me know if there are instances when you did not receive them and I would be glad to make an adjustment. If you have any questions, I'm always here to help. - Stephen K.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I can't get the mini or daily crossword puzzles to load today. Is there a problem, or am I just special? Appreciate your help

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi @CatherineS641676, we're aware of the issue on our website that was affecting the games and our team worked diligently to correct it. I apologize for the inconvenience. Our website is working now. Are you still having issues accessing the games? - Diana G.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I'm good, thanks

Community Concierge

That's great to hear, @CatherineS641676! You're welcome. - Diana G. 

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

Loaded today but not yesterday for me.  I could redeem but didn't get points for videos or puzzles.   And the mini wouldn't let me repeat it and get the points later when things were working again.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

More From AARP