Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Conversationalist

May 2024 Extra Credit

Am I the only one having nothing but trouble with this month's extra credit?  I have watched the same video many times and answered the same quiz many times and all I get is "Sorry no points this time.  We are having technical difficulties processing your request.  Try again in a few minutes.  Well it is now 45 minutes late and I am still having the same problem.  

Community Concierge

Hi @shamit, were you able to complete the activities? Also, did you check if you got the points on the Transaction History section? - Diana G.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Yes  I was able to get the activities to record as completed. The problem is I had to compete them several times for AARP to recognize it.  It should not take over an hour to do 2 videos and 1 quiz unless you have to do them way too many times.  Most people on here know what we are doing.  But AARP tries to blame us for their website problems that have persisted for months and months.

Community Concierge

Glad to hear you were able to complete the activity and get your points, @shamit. If you experience the same issue in the near future, please let us know so that we can escalate it for you. - Diana G.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

It happened to me today. I just kept on refreshing the page and I was credited the points.

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Yes

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

More From AARP