Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search

Phones that work with hearing aides?

My mom is 94 and her hearing is getting increasingly worse.  She has signia bluetooth hearing aides and actually adjusts the hearing aides using her cell phone.  She really prefers to use her hard line phone at home.  We bought one from Harris Communications back in 2019.  It is a panasonic KX-TGM420W amplified phone and they said it works with hearing aides.  Her audiologist said no hard line phones work with hearing aides.  The phone seemed to work ok for a while but now we need to get her one that works for her decreased hearing.  She is against those phones that have the captioning and just wants something simple to work.  Has anyone found a phone that works with hearing aides?  To be honest, even I have a hard time understanding the message machine that comes with it.  It is very muffled.  Thanks for any feedback

Esteemed Social Butterfly

(2/22/24) Yvonne @YvonneD580084 , I am surprised her Audiologist didnot "recommend" any. Good Luck  😎

[*** YVONNE @YvonneD580084 wrote:

My mom is 94 and her hearing is getting increasingly worse.  She has signia bluetooth hearing aides and actually adjusts the hearing aides using her cell phone.  She really prefers to use her hard line phone at home.  We bought one from Harris Communications back in 2019.  It is a panasonic KX-TGM420W amplified phone and they said it works with hearing aides.  Her audiologist said no hard line phones work with hearing aides.  The phone seemed to work ok for a while but now we need to get her one that works for her decreased hearing.  She is against those phones that have the captioning and just wants something simple to work.  Has anyone found a phone that works with hearing aides?  To be honest, even I have a hard time understanding the message machine that comes with it.  It is very muffled.  Thanks for any feedback ***]

0 Kudos

audiologist only recommended the caption phones which she doesn't want

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

More From AARP