Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search

Unable to process your redemption request

Contributor

Unable to process your redemption request

I receive "Unable to process your redemption request" when I try to retrieve AARP Rewards points. What can be done to resolve this issue?

Community Concierge

Hi XR633336! Here is a link that explains the redemptions: https://aarp.info/3xUQmTP Please let me know if this is not the case. -Sue J

0 Kudos
Contributor

That is not helpful. None of that applies to the problem I am having redeeming my AARP Rewards points.

I receive "Unable to process your redemption request" when I try to retrieve AARP Rewards points.

What can be done to resolve this issue?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@XRAY7 Thank you for reaching out! I reviewed your Rewards account and there have been both earned points and points redemption transactions on your membership today. Are you still experiencing the issue?   - Janelle M.

0 Kudos
Contributor

You are looking at the wrong account. The account you are looking at belongs to a family member. The problem I am having the problem with: Email ...32@gmail.com Acct #: ...46

Contributor

Any progress resolving this issue?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@XRAY7 I'm not seeing an issue on your account, please give us a call if you are needing further assistance:  1-888-OUR-AARP (1-888-687-2277).  - Janelle M.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

More From AARP