Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search

CANT PURCHASE ANY GIFTCARDS

460202BE-F8FB-4761-8721-4FA2E849E083.png

I have used different browsers .. my name and address is exactly correct and I keep getting this message over and over .. I have the money in my account plus 10 .. i came to this forum and see that other people are having this same exact problem .. I feel like you guys need to fix your payment portal should probably be the main focus for tonightโ€™s maintenance 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@CraigD696958 Thank you for reaching out and letting us know about this error you are receiving. Ad-blockers may also cause this error message; have you had an opportunity to try disabling any browser-based ad block and tracking settings? If you'd like to let me know which browser you are using, I can provide the steps we have to disable these settings.  

0 Kudos
Contributor

This is not the issue, it is YOUR WEBSITE,this problem days back over 4 years, as I was unaware of this issue until after I signed up yesterday, I will be calling to cancel subscription today.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi Phillip. I'm sorry you're having an issue purchasing gift cards. If you are getting a payment error, please click on https://aarp.info/38ASdWR  If not, may I please ask the error message you are getting? If you have any questions, please send a Private Message to https://m.me/aarp and I'd be glad to help you. - Stephen K.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Yeah, no help at all, aarp literally charged the same card with the same address from the same person the day before for membership fees and now it doesn't work๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ, go figure, still no resolution to this 5 year old problem.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi Phillip. Again, I'm sorry you're having an issue purchasing gift cards. May I please ask the error message you are getting? - Stephen K.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

More From AARP